BASRaT Mission Statement
Our MissionRepresenting professionals working in neuromusculoskeletal (NMSK) healthcare, exercise rehabilitation and sports injury, and protecting the public through high-quality, graduate-level education and continuing professional development of highly-skilled NMSK practitioners.
Our Vision for Sport RehabilitationA profession of autonomous graduate-level neuromusculoskeletal healthcare practitioners delivering the highest quality care, where BASRaT-Reg Graduate Sport Rehabilitators (BASRaT-Reg GSR);
- Are recognised both nationally and internationally as highly-valued and capable healthcare practitioners
- Have strong representation and guidance, whenever required
- Have access to support throughout their careers as BASRaT-Reg GSR's
- Have the right to speak, to be heard and to influence the progression of Sport Rehabilitation and the advancement of NMSK healthcare in the UK and internationally
- Have access to an international network of highly-skilled practitioners in the field of NMSK healthcare
- Integrity: We remain independent and honest while valuing the views and opinions of our partners.
- Transparency: We are open and we remain fully accountable for our decisions and actions.
- Excellence: We continually evolve, learning constantly and strive for excellence in the field of NMSK Healthcare.
- Committed: We champion the profession of Sport Rehabilitation, and we are committed to the development and support of all BASRaT members and registrants.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with many organisations in order to continually develop the profession of Sport Rehabilitation both nationally and internationally.